Tips To Help Your Pet Cat Deal With Stress
Stress can be detrimental to the health and well-being of cats especially when there is prolonged or chronic exposure. If you think your cat’s behavior is triggered by stressors, here are measures that you can undertake to help your kitty overcome stress:
- Use a soft and soothing voice when talking to your kitty. It’s important that you remain calm because cats are extremely sensitive to your emotions and body language.
- Ease your pet’s tension with a massage session in a quiet room. This is also a great time to bond with your kitty.
- Create opportunities for play and interaction.
- Create a calming ambiance by playing soothing music, like classical pieces as you play and interact with your furball.
- You can also ask your vet Sarasota, FL about homeopathic treatment and pheromones that can help calm and de-stress cats. Schedule an appointment today!