Registering your Cat Locally

Did you know that you may need to register your cat locally with your town, city, county, region, etc.? Some areas require cats to be registered so that they can be numbered and tracked. Upon registering with the town or city you may receive a tag that your dog can wear. The tag includes a number that is connected to your contact information. If the cat is picked up by the animal control or is lost and turned in then he can be identified through the tag. Your vet can help you find out what your specific area requires in terms of registration. In most cases, you will need a certificate of rabies vaccination from your vet. Submit this to the town or city clerk along with a fee. You will receive the registration paper and tag back within a week or so. Visit this site or call your vets Cedar City, UT.


Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic