Ways To Help Your Pet Cats Get Along Well With Each Other
Cats and dogs living under the same roof may not take to each other’s presence too well, thus aggression may ensue at one time or another.
- Pets that have been spayed or neutered have lesser tendencies of engaging in aggressive behavior than intact pets.
- Provide spots where cats can hide or rest whenever they are overwhelmed by the behavior or attention of other pets. Elevated spots keep them out of a dog’s reach and allow them to keep an eye on their surroundings.
- Place the cat’s food and water bowls, as well as litter boxes in areas where your dog can’t have access to them.
- Place them in separates rooms when you are not around to supervise your pets.
- Devote time for individual interaction with each of your pets.
You should seek professional help from your veterinarians Cherry Hill, NJ if you are dealing with any aggressive pet behavior.