Why Ferrets Make Great Pets
Pet ferrets are not for everyone but they can be for the right people. They can easily bond with their owners and can be very playful. Here are great reasons why ferrets can make great pets:
- With their small sizes, ferrets won’t need a very spacious enclosure. To save on space, the ideal design for ferret enclosures is multi-level.
- Their diet is quite varied and easily available. What’s good is that they don’t have special dietary needs.
- Just like cats, ferrets can be trained to use a litter box.
- Like humans, ferrets differ in their personality; some are very affectionate and cuddly, while there are those that seem aloof and independent.
- Ferrets make some noises but they tend to be quiet for most of the day. Loud vocalization can be emitted when they are hurt or nervous.
Bring your pet to your Marietta, GA vet clinic for regular wellness visits.