When Feeding Vegetables To Your Pet Dog
Dogs both include meat and plants in their diet although some types of food can be toxic or harmful for them. You might also want to check out the things to keep in mind when you give them veggie meals below.
● One of the main sources of antioxidants is none other than green leafy veggies.
● Never feed tomatoes to your pups as they contain natural toxins and solanine which is not good for them.
● Dogs can have broccoli, cabbage, carrots, and cauliflower in their meal as long as it is given in moderation as it can increase their risk of developing hyperthyroidism.
● Never give dogs onions as this can cause them to develop anemia due to having a detrimental effect on their red blood cells.
● Radish on the other hand is good for your pup as it is a source of acid, essential vitamins, and potassium.
Your local vet Raleigh NC is a valuable resource about your pet’s health and nutritional needs.