Poisoning In Cats

Your house can have some items or products that are considered toxic to your cats. How dangerous this toxic item could be, depends on how much was ingested by your cat and how long it took before you manage to figure out what has happened and before you sought help. Being able to give treatment as soon as possible would improve the chances of your pet’s recovery. However, it does not guarantee that the condition is reversible since the poison can be fatal.

There are certain toxic materials in which signs of poisoning don’t manifest until after a few days or weeks after being ingested by a cat. 

Be proactive in handling these kinds of situations; if you have noticed that your pet has ingested a potentially dangerous substance, take him to the veterinary clinic Pasadena, MD immediately. Don’t wait for the condition to get worse before going to the clinic.


Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic